Treat someone with Legacy Gift Vouchers.
Available in £25, £50 & £100 denominations, Legacy Gift Vouchers can be used for goods and services, just like cash – at any hotel within the Legacy Hotels Group.
Please complete the details below to purchase Legacy Gift Vouchers. Please note that we will hold your personal data for the purpose of your gift voucher transaction. We will not share your personal data with any other parties.
If you encounter any problems whilst completing this form, please contact Teena Giles-Masters on 08444 119 011 or from outside the UK 0330 333 2811.
Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
- Legacy gift cards must be redeemed only at Legacy hotels and may only be used towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold by Legacy Hotels.
- Legacy gift cards cannot be redeemed to pay for other gift cards.
- Please note Legacy gift cards cannot be used to purchase any pre-paid, non-refundable rates online.
- Legacy gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable. Legacy Hotels may provide gift card purchasers with information about the redemption status of the gift cards they purchase.
- If the purchase made at a Legacy Hotel exceeds the amount on the gift card, the balance must be paid in cash or by credit or debit card.
- One or more gift cards can be redeemed against a purchase at a Legacy Hotel.
- Legacy Hotels is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Defaced, illegible, or photocopied gift cards will not be accepted.
- If the gift card is defective you must contact the Customer Services department as soon as possible for a free replacement. Our liability in such cases is limited to replace the defective gift card.
Validity / cancellation / refunds
- Gift cards and unused portions of gift cards expire after 6 months from the date of issue, where permissible under law. Validity periods on promotional gift cards may vary. Please check offer’s specific terms and conditions for details.
- You may cancel the gift card during the cancellation period. This is the period in which you may cancel the gift card commencing on the date of purchase and ending the earlier of:
- Fourteen calendar days from (and including) the day after the purchase date.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 working days once received.
- If you wish to cancel a gift card please write to Teena Giles-Masters, enclosing proof of purchase. Once the cancellation period has expired you will not be able to return the gift card or claim a refund to the value of the gift card:
**There is a delivery, postage and package charge of £7 per transaction as all gift vouchers are sent by way of the Royal Mail special delivery service.
08444 119 011 or from outside the UK 0330 333 2811